Terms and Conditions
Welcome to SBoutique where our objective is to offer you complete satisfaction with your order and the service we provide. When you place an order online with us you do so in the confidence that the terms and conditions outlined apply and by placing an order with us, you are agreeing to accept these terms and conditions. The terms do not affect your statutory rights.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. Any such amendments will take effect when they are placed on the Website and should be read on each occasion you use the Website. Continued use of the Website signifies your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
SBoutique is a trading name of Sport Family Limited (registered in the UK number 07578050). The Sport Family group also includes our sister companies Sportbaby www.Sportbaby.co.uk and SBProSport www.SBProSport.co.uk
- When placing an order with SBoutique, you agree that any and all the information given is accurate and complete. All orders are subject to acceptance and product availability.
- Availability information for products is listed on each individual product description.
- All prices listed on SBoutique.co.uk are correct at the time of entering the information, however, we reserve the right to change prices of products at any time. All prices include VAT where applicable.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and SBoutique.co.uk until we accept your order by despatching the product to you. When this happens we will confirm the acceptance by sending you an email
- This confirmation email will be sent to the email address given in your order form and will detail products ordered, payment method, cost (including VAT and P&P) and usual delivery times.
- You must check all the details on this confirmation email are correct and contact us as soon as possible if any details are incorrect.
- If your order has not been accepted, you will receive an email from us telling you the reasons why.
- Discount vouchers, codes and offers cannot be used on sale products.
Payment and Prices
- We accept payment with the following debit and credit cards, Mastercard, Visa, Visa Debit, Visa CPC, Maestro, Electron.
- All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation as directed by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Prices include VAT at 20% where applicable. Free standard UK delivery applies to all orders. A Tracked 24 delivery service is available at a cost of £4.95.
- International Orders - Any SBoutique items supplied to a country outside of the European Union, the VAT portion will be automatically deducted at checkout.
- Please be aware that if your delivery address is outside of the EU, you may have to pay import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. You must meet any additional charges for customs clearance. Please note, customs policies vary widely from country to country, therefore we recommend you contact your local customs office for further information prior to placing an order with us.
All transactions are denominated in UK Sterling. If purchasing from outside the UK, the transaction will appear on your credit card statement at an amount in your local currency which corresponds to the UK Sterling price translated at our bank's exchange rate for the transaction date.
Country of Merchant Domicile
The Country of Merchant Domicile is the UK.
The delivery period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address given by you in your order.
Our delivery costs are based on a maximum weight of 1kg. This will be sufficient to cover most typical orders of 3-4 items. However, should the weight of the package exceed 1kg then we reserve the right to increase the delivery charge accordingly. In the event that this occurs we will contact you prior to despatching your order.
For further details please read our Delivery Policy.
Company Registration Information
Registered Company Name
Sport Family Ltd
Unit R4A Sheaf Bank Business Park, Prospect Road, Sheffield, S2 3EN
Company Number - Registered in England and Wales Company No. 07578050
VAT Registration No. 114204568
Content and Copyright
We have made every effort to ensure that the information provided on the SBoutique website is as accurate as possible. In particular, that all details, descriptions and prices of products shown are correct at the time of publishing. However, errors do sometimes occur and if we discover an error in the price or description of a product you have ordered, we may contact you to ask whether you wish to continue with your order at the correct price or cancel it.
We have tried to display all garment colours accurately but browser software and monitor displays may sometimes cause colour variations and we cannot be responsible for any discrepancies between the image and the actual product.
Discounts and Offers
Periodically we will offer discount codes to be used on SBoutique.co.uk. Discounts and offers are not valid on sale items, We reserve the right to end any discounts or offers at any time without notice, including before the advertised end date.
SBoutique shall not be liable for any consequential loss whether this arises from breach of duty in contract or any other way. Liability for any claim shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied. This does not affect your statutory rights.
SBoutique takes all reasonable steps to ensure a reliable website service, however we cannot guarantee that your use of this website will be interruption or error free and cannot be responsible or liable to you for any disruption, loss or corruption of any content or material downloaded or transmitted through the website.
We reserve the right to suspend the use of the website at anytime to perform essential maintenance, update information and to remove any inaccurate or unauthorised material.