No postal collections on Good Friday or Easter Monday, back to normal on Tuesday 19th April. Happy Easter everyone!
1. Delivery Overview
We aim to deliver your SBoutique goods as quickly and securely as possible, whilst keeping costs low. All domestic orders are sent via Royal Mail as long as they are within the 2kg weight limit. International orders are sent via Royal Mail's Tracked via Airmail.
2. Delivery Times
We aim to despatch your item within one working day of your order being placed (Monday - Friday). From despatch, the estimated standard delivery times (as per Royal Mail's delivery schedule) are as follows, although these can be extended during busy periods (eg. Black Friday/Christmas):
- UK - 2 - 3 working days
- Europe & BFPO - 3 - 5 working days
- Rest of World - 5 - 7 working days
- Express - Tracked 24 - 1-2 Days
- Next Day - Special Delivery by 1pm - Next Day (Mon-Fri, does not guarantee a Saturday delivery)
Please note that Royal Mail does not normally deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays.
Orders must be placed by 12 noon Monday - Friday to guarantee we have enough time to process the order and despatch it to you.
3. Shipping Costs
- UK Standard - 2nd Class/Royal Mail 48 - FREE
- Express - Tracked 24 (1-2 Days) - £4.95
- Next Day - Special Delivery by 1pm - £7.95
- European Standard delivery - £9.95
- International Signed For via Airmail - £14.95
4. International Delivery
Our international delivery costs are based on a maximum weight of 1kg. This will be sufficient to cover most typical orders of 3-4 items. However, should the weight of the package exceed 1kg then we reserve the right to increase the delivery charge accordingly. In the event that this occurs we will contact you prior to despatching the item.
Our international orders are despatched on a duty unpaid basis. Please be aware that import duties and taxes may be charged on any orders delivered outside of the UK. Please check with the relevant authorities of the country in question before placing an order.